Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Story of Travelling Mat.


So my elder brother arrived... from Toronto, Canada, to Karachi, Bakistan. And for doing so he chose "The National Flag Carrier". Why he did that, and what happened with him is a story worth a good guessing.


After listening to the tale, the only comment I made was, "Alhumdolillah... Maa is lucky to see you with her." And I continued, "Even if you had dialed a wrong number to laloo khait and taken advise from the kid on line, he would have told you to rather not take "The National Flag Carrier". Wo sub mamoo khaa gaya!


And as he continued narrating the tale of his journey, I got glued to my cell. He just couldn't wait till I reached and met him in person. "Hey buddy, I chose The National Flag Carrier... for the love of my country," he takes a deep breath with that. This is what all my "foreigner national" compatriots feel. They seem to have lost contact from reality... It is a nation no more. All has rotten down to just a smelly pulp.


And he embarks, the story goes on... In a bit of extra excitement, he became the first to enter the air craft... ok! be seated you there...and my brother gets the seat just almost at last row...and the smell of ... inhumane excreta welcomes him before he even starts to sit!!!! he can't stop breathing can he ? even in situation of such painful proportions..not at all!!! Life is too precious, that is all we know!

No comments:

Post a Comment